Todd and I work together. He makes me laugh. He calls me silly names like "babbabooie" and we talk about music a lot. His all-time favorite concert was Spirtualized in 1997; I was still in high school. Sometimes I give him rides to work when the snow is falling hard. We talk about moving west, where its warm. He has a beautiful house with lots of maps and pretty paintings and candles that make everything shimmer. Todd makes short films for fun and promised he'd teach me how for when I go back to the motherland. I'm glad Todd was born. He shines like gold in the air of summer.

Here's a mix I made to celebrate his birth. Click image above or
here to download.
1. Spiritualized- Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
2. Mum - Green Grass Of Tunnel
3. Seabear - Cat Piano
4. Coeur de pirate - Comme des enfants
5. Benoit Pioulard - A Woolgathering Exodus
6. Miracle Fortress- Little Trees
7. Animal Collective - My Girls
8. M83 - We Own The Sky
9. Broken Social Scene - KC Accidental
10. Neil Halstead - Sometimes The Wheels
11. Kings Of Convenience - Gold In The Air Of Summer
12. Air- Playground Love
13. Ride - Vapour Trail
No comments:
Post a Comment